Our Commitment to Keeping You Safe
We understand that visiting a healthcare facility during the pandemic can be concerning. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to minimize the risk of exposure and create a comfortable and safe environment for our patients.
Our team is strictly following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and local health authorities to ensure that our practice is up to date with the latest protocols and procedures for infection prevention. We have implemented various measures to ensure that our patients can receive orthodontic treatment in a safe and comfortable environment.
We ask that all patients join us in this effort by following our office protocols, including wearing a mask, practicing social distancing, and rescheduling if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Together, we can keep our community healthy and safe.
- All staff members wear masks and personal protective equipment (PPE) during appointments
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas and high-touch surfaces
- Pre-screening of patients for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their appointments
- Patients are seen by appointment only to limit the number of people in the office at one time
- Only patients are allowed inside treatment rooms to minimize contact with others
- We kindly ask that patients and anyone accompanying them wear masks inside the office
- Our staff receives regular COVID-19 safety training to stay up to date with the latest guidelines and recommendations